Want more advice? Grab a copy of my Gap Year Over 30 Guide!
The first question I usually get asked about taking a gap year over 30 is, “Where do I even start”? This guide includes EVERYTHING I wish I knew before taking my “Grownup Gap Year” at 31 years old and everything I learned along the way and on my travels since.
Covers topics such as:
- Mindset and encouragement to finally take the leap and book the trip.
- How to budget, save, and track your spending.
- Best travel cards to use to avoid fees and rack up those airline and hotel points.
- How to make friends while solo traveling over 30.
- How to find accommodation suited to the 30+ crowd.
- What to pack for an entire year of travel.
- Coming up with an itinerary and how far in advance you should book things
- Finding cheap flights
- Dealing with homesickness
and so much more! Grab your copy now!